- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 lg. bell pepper chopped
- 1 lg. onion chopped
- 28 oz. can tomatoes
- 1 c. uncooked rice
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a large skillet, brown meat, add pepper and onion. Cook until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat through.
- Place in casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- ALT. You can continue cooking your Texas Hash in the skillet, which does give it a different taste, so try both ways and decide which way you like it the best!