Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cored
- Optional - Melted Chocolate or Crushed Grahams for garnish
- Wash and dry Strawberries.
- Cut a small bit off the end to allow them to stand.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; spoon into a piping bag or a resealable bag with a corner snipped.
- Fill cavities of cored strawberries with the cream cheese mixture.
- Dip filled side of strawberries in the crushed graham crackers to garnish or dust with cocoa is desired.